Saturday, March 7, 2009

First Day in new school

today i feel like blogging,so im going to tell you guys about my new school called Sekolah Menengah Teknik Gombak,haha,first day i stepped my foot in this school i already got a new friend,Wan,Man,Rock,Fakhrul,Shaf,Sarip,Hidayat,Hanip and summore but i forgot their names,hahahha(peramah la katakan),but i still like missing all you guys la,we've been spent a lot of time together,and i heard that seafield is getting more and more boring each and every day,hahaha,really ah??but im so damn lucky,my registration is on "balik kampung" week,so,i only go to school for 3 days,hahaha,damn lucky rite,and next week i only go to school for 4 days and cuti again,1 week,hahaha,heh.not to forget all my seniors,they all so good to me la,hahaha,and the shower was so damn cold la in the morning,this school is very famous for it Discipline,and now i know why,

1)everyone need to woke up at 5.30 everyday
2)everyone need to sleep at 11.30
3)i got "prep"at 3-4.30 and at night 9-11.30
4)school end at 3.10 pm on monday,2.30 on Tuesday to thursday,12.30 on Friday
5)i need to steam my bed every morning
6)and if i dont follow all these rules,the warden will whack me


p/s:i got two new subjects which is Lukisan Kejuruteraan and Electrical Engineering

No comments:

Post a Comment