Sunday, February 8, 2009

Beautiful Friendship

Now,there is no more Triple M,there's only left me alone!weyh nazrin and khalif,how can you guys leave me like this,i cant live without you guys la!Do you still remember when we were form 1,never slipped in my mind that im going to befriend with Khalif,do you still remember how i always fight with you when you were the class monitor,when you always bossing me around,when you write my name in front.I really gonna miss those times and you carried the table to the back so that you can talk to us,and when form 2,when only you and me get to switched places by our class teacher and when we were form 3,you always there when im needed you.Nazrin,you were my closest friend weyh,do you still remember when we studying together at my house,playing naruto,and futsal together,you and khalif always play with me whenever you guys can,eventhough there was nobody at the futsal court,i always wait there for you guys,cause i know,u guys will come and play with me.I really dunno how my days goin to be without you guys!

TRIPLE M!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dude!
    dude,you two means everything to me!
    dun worry!
    there will be the day!
    when TRIPLE M REUNITES!!
    TILL THEN,NAZRIN SIGNING OFF,ROGER AND OUT!

    ReplyDelete