Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chapter One

Hello,let me introduce myself,my name is Muhammad Ariff Bin Zulkipli,some of you may already knew me (bukan berlagak Famous),currently stuck in SMK Seafield,im waiting for boarding school's offer.It may be hard for me to leave my friends back here,but we still can hang out and play futsal together rite?Thinking about it juz making me sad! Well,most of my friends are going too.So,gud luck in your new schools.Im sure gonna miss my friends.I knew them since form 1 la,heh.Im sure gonna miss my *sengal group called Triple M,Muhammad Ariff,Muhammad Khalif,Muhammad Nazrin,haha,juz one of our silly groups la,hehe.And last but not least for my first post,i wanna talk about my *new class,4F,i was voted to be *ketua kelas??even i cant believe it,well you can say i was nominated because of my leadership,charm look,discipline,haha,juz kidding and my *penolong is cutie Tay Zhi Lin,HAHAHAHA.Let's talk about my classmates.Sexybeast in my class weyh,hahaha,he is a lot funnier that anyone else,without him in this class,the class goin to be so damn quiet,haha.Yeah,mostly my football's friends are here,Farhan,Faiz,Khalif,Izzul,Nabil,Fibril,Nazrin,Hakim and Qayyum.This is the best class ever la!!but soon this class is goin to be so quiet because mostly everyone is goin to *boarding school.There is nothing i can do,its about their future.HAHAHAHA.okla,that's all for now,so,love u always and hate *Israel.till next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment