Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goodbye is never easy!

so far,my classmates that are sure goin to leave seafield is:-
Nazrin:MRSM Kepala Batas
Nabeyl (Sexybeast):MRSM Taiping
Khalif:SBP Sultan Muhammad Jiwa


today we all have PJ for the last time because they're goin next week (10/2/2009).En.Selva scold me to death because he said that he saw me dancing away at the back while he's lecturing us about making noise,wat la!deodorant also dun wanna use,wanna scold me,HAHAHA, Well,all of our classmates came except fibril.We have so much fun playin futsal together,for the last time weyh!heh.First game is between my team and Sexybeast's team.My teammates is Khalif,Nabil,Izzul,me,and Isaac and Nabeyl team is Nabil,Faiz,G.J.Han,Qayyum and Farhan.J.It was a hell of a game,our game took about one period to settle even after we make the goal pose bigger.(kata star)HAHAHAHA.I really have so much fun playin with them,im sure gonna miss them,HAHAHAHA(being sentimental).First game won by ,jeng,jeng,jeng.My team!Yeay!!!HAHAHA.1-0,of course la 1-0 because we play 1 goal only,hahaha.HAHAHA,After that,my team vs Scott's team,guess who wins??Of course la my team,haha,scott's team members are Scott,Hakim,Haziq,Syamil and Daniel Hafiz,i was having so much fun,i really hope that PJ's period is going to be longer.HAHAHAHA,but wat to do?HAHAHA.After all that fun moments,we all ponteng add math and chattin for almost one period,the reason we ponteng is because we all so sweaty,haha,silly reason.



for my friends that are goin to leave seafield,hopefully they'll success in SPM,amin!

that's all for my post of the day,love you always,hate
*Israel

1 comment: