Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day In Parade part 1

I can only describe today as the best day of my life but when im thinking about the purpose of this outing,i felt like,woah!is it really that they're goin to leave me??i keep asking myself the same question over and over again cause i juz cant believe this horrible news!I dont know how my day going to be without my friends because i spent a lot of time together with them,so can u imangine how i feel right now??can you?can you??HAHAHAHA(juz wanna make myself happier).I juz wanna apologise for the things that i've done to you guys because i did'nt mean to do those things to you guys,MAN,MAN,MAN!thinking about it juz making me SAD! :'( that's all for now,im gonna tell you about wat we were doing at subang parade once i get all the pictures!


BESTEST FRIENDS!

1 comment: